We are at the mall...checking out stuff for Mother's day. We in Lane Bryant and came across some nice shirts that my MIL would wear casually or for bowling.
Me: Ok guys, let's pick out a shirt for Grandma for Mother's Day. Which one do you think she'll like?"
Boys: This one Mama!
So I pick up the one they pick, open it up and turn to Cooks...
Me: Hunny, do you think this will fit Mom?
Cooks: Yea, I think so.
Well Bubba was compelled to join the conversation...
Bubba: Mom? Is that Chubby Size???
Cookie whispers...let's get the heck outta here before we get jumped.
We then go the Asian market.
Bunz: Mama? What's next?
Me: We are going to the Asia Market.
Bunz: Asian Market?
Me: Yes. There's Chinese food and other stuff there.
Cookie: Guys, don't talk in Chinese. Don't say things like ching, ching, ting tang...
What do the boys start to do? START TALKING IN WHAT THEY THINK IS CHINESE. I was like thanks Cooks. we waited a good 4 minutes for them to get it out of their system...
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment