Thursday, January 21, 2010

Catchin up from 2009...

We watch movies at the movie BEATER.

Mama: Kuya please spell the word, 'the.'
Buns: The. T-H-E, the.
Bubba proceeds to walk by and say: What THE!!!

We were in the van.
Bubba: What's that smell?
Cookie and I proceed to "sniff."
Mama: I don't know?!?!
Bubba: Haha, I farted for all of you.

We are on the van with the boys and their God brother Mico. Bubba and Mico are talking and Mico for whatever reason says the word 'stupid.' I said, "Mico hunny, let's not use the word stupid ok? Mico said OK. Bubba proceeds to say, " Haha! You got served!"

We are at a buffet place with my mom and brother. Bunz has to go potty. Cookie takes him to the public mens bathroom. Cooks lines the toilet seat with toilet paper and Bunz kicks him out. As Bunz starts to go #2...he decides to sing a praise song:
Holy Spirit cooooooooome. Make my eaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrs to hear.
(He probably is tearing at this point.) Make my eyes to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
The men were all giggling. At least my son knows when to lean to on the Lord when he needs help, despite circumstance!

I'm wrapping Christmas gifts and Bubba sees the huge Bakugan I got for his friends.
Bubba: Mom, can I have that Bakugan please?
Mama: Sweetheart, this is for your friend. Maybe if you ask Santa, he might get you one.
Bubba: No, I want that one.
Mama: Bubba, Santa knows when your a good or bad boy. Ask him for one.
Bubba: *crying and screaming* SANTA DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

We watch the Squeakquel on Christmas Day. We asked the boys, "What are the names of the Chipmunks?
Alvin, Simon and PEAdore =)

I was making eggplant parm the other night and Cookie was near me doing the dishes.
Kuya: Whacha doing mom? You make Basanga?
Mama: No hunny, mama's making egglant parm.
Kuya: No, BAGYNIA.
Mama: Do you want lasanga kuya?
Kuya: Yea mom. I love BAGYNGIA.
Cookie: Kuya, you love vagina?
Kuya: Yea dad, BAGYNA.

Mama: Seriously COOK! :x

No comments: