Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day tea party

I decided to surprise Bunzers and attend his class' mother's day tea party. I walk in and his face LIGHTS UP =) sooo cute! He screams MOMMMY!!! and was so proud telling his classmates, "That's my mom!" I couldn't stop smiling. He asks me to sit near his desk and tells me all the different snacks they have for the moms =) The moment all the moms are present, the teacher begins with their program.

Teacher says, "OK boys and girls. We are going to answer the question we practiced yesterday. Do you guys remember? You will finish the sentence 'I love my mom because....'or My mom does...for me.'"

Bunzers is second to go. The teacher calls on him..."OK Addison, its your turn."

"I love my mom... because...my mom always gives me chicken and rice."

I LOVE YOU TOO BUNZ BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS EAT CHICKEN AND RICE!

No comments: