So Cooks and I decided that the best thing to do when ma came home from the hospital was to let the children see her incisions so that the boys would at least TRY to be "GENTLE" around their Ima =) The hospital also gave her a red heart with a picture of the human heart on it so she can brace something when she coughs or sneezes and also, serve as a reminder of her quadruple bypass.
Bubbah: Ima, your heart is fixed now right?
Ima: Yes Branden, you see my ouchies? we have to be gentle right?
Bubbah: Otay. Gentle. Are you otay Ima?
Ima: Yes Den, I'm ok.
Bunz: Ima, a DINOSAUR BITE YOU?
Ima: CRACKING UP Yes, the Dr Dinosaur bite me =)
Bunz: You went to the jungle Ima?
Ima: Yes, I went to the hospital jungle.
Bunz: The tiger scratched your leg and arm?
Ima: Yes, the tiger hurt me.
Bunz: You have to go to the dr to fix it =)
Ima: Ok Addy I will.
Bubbah: Ima, your heart is fixed now right?
Ima: Yes Branden, you see my ouchies? we have to be gentle right?
Bubbah: Otay. Gentle. Are you otay Ima?
Ima: Yes Den, I'm ok.
Bunz: Ima, a DINOSAUR BITE YOU?
Ima: CRACKING UP Yes, the Dr Dinosaur bite me =)
Bunz: You went to the jungle Ima?
Ima: Yes, I went to the hospital jungle.
Bunz: The tiger scratched your leg and arm?
Ima: Yes, the tiger hurt me.
Bunz: You have to go to the dr to fix it =)
Ima: Ok Addy I will.

1 comment:
i am absolutely in love right now, and kinda tearing up at how articulate and absolutely brilliant bunzies and bubbahz are.
Post a Comment