So we started the whole brown rice thing at home...BUNS HATES IT. He will take one bite of his food, drink his cup of milk, hold his tummy and say: "I have big tummy Mama. I'm full. All done." and he will graciously excuse himself from the dinner table.
Last night I was making dinner and we had the following convo:
Buns: Mama I hungry. You cook soup?
Me: Yes darling. Mama make soup and rice. We will eat soon.
Buns: Mama, can I have white wice pwease?
Me: Sorry hunny, I don't have white rice.
Buns: Awww! Can I have yeyo wice pwease?
Me: Sorry darling I don't have yellow rice. Addi doesn't like brown rice?
Buns: No thanks Ma. Only white or yeyo wice and soup pwease.
Yes, for 2 nights in a row, I've made my boy 1 cup of white wice because he had a convo with me and I understood every word =)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awww! hahahaha...i didn't like brown rice either. maybe you can try mixing brown and white and see if you get a compromise. i love addison's voice. <3
Post a Comment